The 5 best calendar apps for Android users
A list of The 5 best calendar apps for Android users to manage schedules and reminders.
Let your Google calendar be perfect. SolCalendar will turn your calendar and diary into a thing of beauty. SolCalendar works with all the calendars you’ve already got on your phone and the other calendars which support CalDAV like as iCloud, Yahoo! calendars as well. It’s completely free!
* Turn Calendar into a Thing of Beauty
– Beautiful wide view ready for you. No more eye strain, Catch every events in calendar at a glance
* Cool Widgets for Your Home Screen
– More than 40 different beautiful widgets provided. Great news for those of you who were getting sick of boringly designed Android widgets
* Check the Weather before You Go!
– Check the weather conditions before you go to your event. Weekly weather forecasts also provided for users who are planning an outdoor trip, a garden party or a date at this weekend
* Adorable Stickers for Your Events
– You need more than a star for an important day. Use symbolic stickers to represent your day & express your feelings!
* Sync with Your Existing Calendars
– Events at Google Calendar will automatically be synced. No extra effort needed. All the other calendars which support CalDAV like as iCloud, Yahoo! can also be synced by just adding your accounts.
The Calendar app displays events from each of your Google Accounts that synchronizes with your Android device.
You can also:
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
aCalendar – makes your day, week and month!
- intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
- day, week & month calendar
- 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google calendars only)
- flexible recurrences (e.g., every 3 weeks)
- birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
- Fullscreen widgets
- custom event font size
See your whole calendar at a glance. No more flipping between different calendar views. Touch Calendar does it all from one zoomable and scrollable view. Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports, and the app features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
– double-tap or pinch-zoom to zoom in
– tap an event to see its details, then press MENU to edit or delete it
– tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
– touch to scroll as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
– jump to today, or to any date from the menu
– calendar search by pressing your phone’s search button or from the menu
– set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
– home screen widgets (buy the full version)
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Jorte is one of the most popular calendar/organizer applications.
- Now supporting the diary function.
- You can now edit or delete a single event of a recurring series in Jorte Calendar Mode.
- Count Down Feature – See how many days are left for an event on the calendar.
- Jorte Cloud: Cloud feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
- Various widget settings are available.
- Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
- Important appointments are shown in red.
- See completed appointments at a glance.
- It can synchronize with Google Calendar.
- Adjust the first day of the week.
- Import the Holidays of your choice from Google Calendar.
- Import and Export the contents to CSV format.