What is MAC address ?
MAC address means Media Access Control address (“MAC addresses are the 12-digit strings“). MAC address is a unique identifier given to each network card and used to identify your computer in a network.
Change your Mac address:
The MAC address is an important element of computer networking. Changing a MAC address can be necessary in some cases, Here I’m going to show you a simple way to Change your MAC address in Windows
Just follow the given instructions:
1) Go to Control Panel and Select Network and Sharing Center
2) From left panel Select Change adapter settings
3) Now Select your Network adapter. Right-click on your adapter and Select Properties
4) Press Configure Button
5) Click the Advanced tab and look for the “Network Address” or “Locally Administered Address”
6) Now Enter your New MAC address in the “Value” field at right and press OK that’s it. [Note: MAC addresses should be entered without any dashes or colons]
7) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.